Sunday, July 19, 2009

Big Top Politics




I hope everyone is having a great summer!

I am making this post to establish a relationship between all of us here at The Diaspora and a new political blog that I am co-authoring with Doug Kuzniar. Many of us have much to say concerning the current political climate and I know that we have more than a few brilliant minds to bring together in conversation. The new blog is called Big Top Politics, and its purpose is to bring people together in serious conversation regarding various political topics. Our hope is that along the way people can help each other gain in-depth knowledge that today's media doesn't get into.

The political landscape of the United States has become a complete and utter circus. From partisan bickering and cultural warfare to unilateral invasions, the world's view of America has waned in recent years. Join us under the Big Top where we call out those that err and refocus attention on a more suitable path.

We can't wait to see you there!

No comments: